Make a Difference!
At Beacon Telecom, every employee is valued. Be part of a highly motivated team; enjoy excellent benefits; and gain the pride that comes from knowing you make a difference. Beacon Telecom, Inc. is an Avaya Certified Business Partner. We are looking for intelligent, creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who can work independently as well in a team setting to promote and sell our Avaya products. If you are interested in employment at Beacon Telecom, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to Kelly Waldron, Office Manager.
Avaya Field Technician – July 2019
Beacon Telecom Inc. is currently looking for an Avaya Field Technician to assist our service and engineering teams with ground support extending from implementation to post-cut support and preventative maintenance.
- Hourly with ability for OT
- Health Benefits
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Assist service department with post installation customer support and maintenance
- Assist implementation teams in deployment of Avaya products and solutions
- Perform Moves Adds & Changes (MAC) Work
- Maintain and troubleshoot station routing, call vectors, and auto attendant menus
- Maintain accurate accounting of service order notes including time entry and work performed
- Knowledge and experience with Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Knowledge of structured cabling standards
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Capacity to travel to customer locations throughout greater New England
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional and courteous manor
- Aptitude to perform work as a team player in accomplishing shared goals
- Commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement
- 2-5 years’ experience with Avaya CM (Preferred)
- Experience with Avaya IP Office (Preferred)
- Basic understanding of structured cabling, networking and trunking
All candidates are subject to background and reference check prior to employment.