Make a Difference!
At Beacon Telecom, every employee is valued. Be part of a highly motivated team; enjoy excellent benefits; and gain the pride that comes from knowing you make a difference. Beacon Telecom, Inc. is an Avaya Certified Business Partner. We are looking for intelligent, creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who can work independently as well in a team setting to promote and sell our Avaya products. If you are interested in employment at Beacon Telecom, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to Kelly Simoneau, Office Manager.
Location: Canton, MA
Position Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Reports To: Service Manager
Operations Support Coordinator will handle multi-line phone system, open tickets and escalate all customer service requests. Assist Service Manager with scheduling and dispatching field technicians, project management and carrier services coordination. Maintain our CRM database and support operations staff with any administrative projects.
Include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
• Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable
• Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
• Set up new customer accounts
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Manage customers’ accounts
• Proactively engage customer regarding service interactions and transactions
• Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
• Maintain customer CRM database
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
• Maintain knowledge of all active jobs, service orders and installation projects
• Track open service orders relative to completed/open tasks
• Manage scheduling conflicts with customers
• Assist Service Manager as needed
• Manage service related projects and cross-train in other positions as needed
• Excellent customer service skills
• Friendly & Service Oriented
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Solid organizational, analytical, problem solving and telecom basics
• Ability to learn and maneuver through multiple software systems
• Ability to establish rapport and instill confidence with customers
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with detailed information
• Technical troubleshooting experience a must
• Tigerpaw software experience a plus
• Telephone Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Technical Capacity.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and attend to multiple assignments
• Strong writing skills, pleasant telephone manners, attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; Internet skills